বুধবার, ২৯ জুন, ২০১১

Buyer Agency in Charlotte NC- Consumer Protection


Just a note about the good deal my ex-clients didn't get on their upcoming deal of deals...
Oh, to share my thoughts...
So going commando without me as your Buyer agent got you a better deal? Well Good for you.
My clients are very happy with their find-I am biting my lip. Too good to be true, usually is, in everything.)
I must ask... How do you know, and what did you know, that led to this revelation? That this was really, truly a good deal?
Did the seller promise not to take advantage of your good nature? Did he arm you with the latest "real, real estate values' from Zillow? (I cringe a little more.)
Oh, you already signed off on a contract? Wow. It seems obvious you believe you got the best deal for you. Glad to hear there were no emotions involved.
Time passes...
No, I can't be of much help here. I am sorry it didn't appraise to the contract price. Nice to know that the seller says that minor detail can be worked out. I'm sure your mortgage guy will fix this for you. It is a shame that you have to bunk somewhere for a few weeks while all the details get worked out. Sometimes, closings do get pushed back.
Ahh, the appraiser said it had to do with the location of the home and there were some structural problems.
That's an interesting point. The condition of the house was not as important because you heard the old saying about location, location, location. I don't blame you for not having an inspection done because it looked good to you. You tested the tank and it flushed fine. The floors didn't squeak and the place smelled great. The highway wasn't an issue as long as you had some music on...and you always leave the TV on anyway. Okay...really?
Yes, when a residential property backs up to a busy road it adds more visibility when you go to sell it. Great use for a flier box and open house exposure. People will find your home, just like you found this one:) Yes, yes of course you will also be able to put the home on the Internet.
I think 20% earnest money deposit does make you look like a strong buyer. I am sure the bank will do what it can to make this close on time. I would've gone with the normal NC 1%, but it is your money.
Although the new school assignments for your neighborhood have changed, I'm glad to hear you are good with it, as your kids won't be ready for school for 4 more years.(ouch)
Yes, the proposed zoning of the landfill nearby will make it convenient to dump your bulk items.
Well good luck, and yes, I'm sorry, too. It just didn't work out with us. Nothing personal. (smile, handshake, pat on the back) Good luck with your closing. I hope it all gets straightened out for you.
What's that you ask? When you get your Charlotte Real Estate license can you apply to our firm? You bet! We accept all applications. I'm sure with your new found knowledge of real estate you'll knock 'em dead.
All sarcasm aside, don't be a crash dummy. Make a smart call to a local real estate expert for all your real estate needs. Buyer Agency was brought about for consumer protection, use it.
Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2619327


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন